Essex & Suffolk Water′s Customer Heroes will be signing up customers to their Priority Services Register to customers in Great Yarmouth next week.
Customer Heroes will be in Great Yarmouth from Monday 29 to Wednesday 31 July talking to customers about their Priority Services Register you will be able to spot them at:
• Monday 29 July 2019 - Anchor Gardens
• Tuesday 30 July 2019 - Jetty Approach
• Wednesday 31 July - Market Place
Essex & Suffolk Water offer a range of services so that customers can have water without the worry, whatever their circumstances. It is totally free to sign up and anyone could be eligible for support especially if you live alone, have any long term health conditions, have any/look after any children under five or are affected by noise.
As an example of services available, when they are working outside your home they can notify you beforehand and will also make sure you have all the access to your property that you need.
The Priority Services Register can offer a number of things including:
• Bills in braille, large print or audio CD
• Text relay services, for deaf or hearing-impaired customers, simply use 18001 in front of our contact telephone numbers, and a Text Relay operator will join the call
• Password schemes, so you know who our colleagues are when they visit your home
• Nominated contacts, so your family, friend or carer can help you manage your account with us
• Telephone interpreting service, if English isn′t your first language
Essex & Suffolk Water can also make sure that if your supply has gone off for a sustained period, and you are unable to go out to get bottled water, that a supply to be delivered directly to your door.
If you aren′t in Great Yarmouth but think you would benefit from our Priority Services, or know of a family member, friend or neighbour who′s life would be made that little bit easier with some support, then register for FREE online by visiting www.eswater.co.uk/priority