The Water Forum is an independent panel of people who are challenging the decisions Essex & Suffolk Water make for the future.
Water Forums have reported to Ofwat
In this report we explain and support our assessment that Essex & Suffolk Water has:
• responded appropriately to customers’ views as the business plan has developed;
• used customer views to address conflicting priorities; identified specific concerns of particular segments of customers;
• developed a business plan that strikes a reasonable balance between the views of different customers and stakeholders;
• developed proposals to measure delivery against meaningful outcome statements and strategic business objectives;
• appropriately researched overall customer acceptability; researched social tariffs – and considered associated issues of affordability.
If you wish to see the full report please follow the link below.