We are Northumbrian Water Limited.
In the North East of England we are known as Northumbrian Water and we provide our customers with clean water and we treat their used water.
In the South East of England we are known as Essex & Suffolk Water and we provide our customers with clean water services.
We are part of Northumbrian Water Group Limited and we are registered under the Companies Acts (Reg. No. 2366703). Our registered office is Northumbria House, Abbey Road, Pity Me, Durham DH1 5FJ.
“NWL” “we” and “us” mean Northumbrian Water Limited.
“Personal data” has the same meaning as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation, being any information relating to an identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Our Privacy Promise
• process your personal data fairly and lawfully;
• tell you how we will use your personal data;
• only collect personal data about you when we need it for legitimate purposes, or legal reasons;
• ensure that your personal data is adequate, relevant and not excessive for the purposes for which we collect it;
• not keep your personal data for longer than we need to for those lawful purposes;
• keep your personal data secure;
• ensure we have robust controls in place to prevent unauthorised access to and use of your personal data;
• ensure that you know how to exercise your rights in relation to your personal data; and
• require any third parties we may share your personal data with to take appropriate steps to protect it.