If you spot broken drain covers, you'll need to contact the relevant owner.


For highway gullies, you'll need to get in touch with the local council.


If you think the covers belong to a water company, you'll need to contact either Thames Water or Anglian Water.

Did you find what you were looking for?

More from Essex and Suffolk Water